Time for a positive post!
As you know I’ve been working hard on improving my health and fitness since last summer, so thought it was time to list some of my achievements since then. Just to say they’re not all health and fitness related, and I had to be co-erced into writing this post! I do not make a deal of any achievements. I usually shy away from any sort of praise, but have a real need for approval. But that’s another story….
So, here we go.
- Setting up and running the University PA Network
- Overcoming my total fear of the gym
- Losing 52cm! (so far!)
- Growing my nails after 20 years of biting them!
- Starting this blog (over 8500 views so far)
- Helping other women with PCOS
- Starting CBT and telling people about it
- Writing articles on PCOS and training
- Pushing Chris the full length of the gym on the prowler!
- Meeting Guy Garvey, one of my heroes! If you’ve never heard of elbow, then you HAVE to listen to the best song ever!
- Shortlisted for Newcomer PA of the Year
- 8 months of clean eating
- Wearing a dress!!