I’ve been asked to answer the following 10 questions, so here goes:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I initially started my blog as Chris, my fabulous personal trainer, wanted to see what it was really like for a new client from the very beginning. He wanted to see what they thought about training and how it affected them to completely change their lives. It has really progressed from there, but I am SO grateful to Chris for suggesting it to me as it’s helped me in so many positive ways.
2. If you could never fail, what would you do?
If you had asked me this question last summer my answer would have been very different! I have always had a real issue with ‘failure’, but since meeting Chris I have learned that it does not have to be a bad word. There are many versions of failure. It just depends how we choose to interpret it and then how we choose to react.
3. Favorite quote?
I can’t actually pick one! I would say my top 3 are:
‘Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.’ Dr Seuss
‘We all have our hurdles to overcome, but we never stop moving forward. Life can try all it wants to bring us to our knees, but we will never falter. We are true strength because we never give in. Life will push us, but we push back harder. Nothing and no one defines us. We define and shape ourselves. We are the things we never thought we could be. We are more than we were yesterday.’ Chris Main
‘Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being positive about what could go right.’ Anonymous
4. Instagram or Twitter?
Twitter all day long! I am obsessed, addicted, in love with Twitter!! Find me here: @faireyclarey
5. What are you looking forward to most in 2014?
Reaching some of my health and fitness goals, setting more, and taking the blog to bigger heights!
6. What are you most proud of?
Overcoming my fear of the gym and learning to love it
7. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Both. I’m a total wannabe extrovert with obsessive introvert tendencies
8. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
Haha! Excellent question! Not sure if I can write the truth here….
Those who know me will expect me to write something about hiding in the Irish and Welsh rugby teams changing rooms…and they would be right!
9. Favorite place?
At home with Simon J
10. How do you stay inspired?
Talking to people on twitter/reading articles on PCOS/hearing horror stories of the way women are still being treated by supposed ‘experts’ helps to keep the fight in me to help others
1 11. Favorite bloggers and YouTubers?
The fabulous Sweetiesal! Beauty and Fashion blogger extraordinaire, and a very good friend
So, the next part of the award involves me nominating 10 bloggers for the award!
So, here are my 11 questions for you to answer:
- What is the best thing about writing your blog?
- What is the one thing you wish you had known when you started your blog?
- Why did you call your blog what it is called?
- What would you like to achieve with your blog in the next 12 months?
- What 3 words best describe you?
- What is the 1 song that always makes you smile?
- Snog, Marry, Avoid. Who would you pick?
- What is your all time favourite film?
- If you could only read 1 book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favourite food?
- Tea or coffee?